Verizon Wireless and Samsung Telecommunications America recently declared the Samsung Reality(TM) will be obtainable on April 22. The glossy and trendy Samsung Reality accessible in 2 color options Piano Black and City Red sports 3-inch touch screen show, full horizontal slide-out QWERTY keyboard, customizable widgets and multiple messaging selections.
The Samsung Reality supports Samsung’s exclusive TouchWiz interface which presents particularly intended widgets that tolerate consumers to modify and personalize their phones. The Communities widget permits consumers to update social networking sites, post pictures and upload videos to YouTube and other Web sites immediately. The Samsung Reality also characteristics one-touch gadgets, which offer instant access to desired Web sites on the phone’s full HTML Web browser.
Main characteristics and specifications:
– Photo editing aspects, containing Dynamic Canvas
– Horizontal slide-out QWERTY keyboard
– Corporate Email support for Microsoft Office Exchange so consumers can synchronize corporate e-mail, contacts and calendars from their office e-mail
– MicroSD card slot with support for up to 16 GB
– Full suite of messaging options, containing text, picture, video and voice messaging; Mobile IM; Mobile Chat; Mobile Email and Mobile Web Email
– 3 inch WQVGA (240 x 400) full touch screen
– 3.2 megapixel camera with Night Shot Mode; various frame shot types and video capture abilities – Bluetooth technology with support for mobile phone, hands-free, Dial Up Networking, stereo, phonebook access, basic print, basic imaging, object push for vCard and vCalendar, File Transfer and serial port