Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration CAD Edition v184.108.40.20650
Deep Exploration CAD Edition enables your extended teams to easily create and deliver visual product communications and collaborate more effectively.
Rapidly and easily transform, author, and publish 2D and 3D product graphics and documents on your desktop using existing engineering CAD design data and other digital content.
Transform heavy CAD â€œSolid Geometryâ€ to uniform lightweight polygonal models optimized for 2D and 3D graphics generation including photorealistic renderings, vector and raster images, real-time 3D visual manufacturing and maintanance procedures in PDF, HTML and Microsoft Office.
- Accelerate delivery of compelling 2D and 3D product graphics to improve sourcing, sales, and service product communications
- Raise productivity and expand pool of 2D and 3D content authors
- Leverage existing CAD assets without expensive CAD software or engineering resources
- Quickly transform more than 80 different 3D CAD or DCC file formats into accurate, lightweight 2D or 3D product graphics
- Easily author 2D and 3D product graphics into photorealistic images, animated scenes, or high quality line illustrations
- Automatically publish authored product graphics into more than 40 different 2D and 3D graphic formats and 3D interactive PDF documents, Microsoft Office applications or any other document format
Transform CAD Models into Lightweight Product Graphics
- Sourcing communications such as product designs, product mockups, engineering change orders, requests for quote, manufacturing process sheets and more
- Sales communications such as catalogs, brochures, collateral, presentations, multimedia, and more
- Services communications such as operation and maintenance manuals, service bulletins, self-service guides, embedded diagnostics, CBTs, ILTs, IETMs and more
Easily Author a Wide Range of 2D and 3D Product Graphics
- Generate photorealistic 3D images with advanced materials and Realightâ„˘ tools to simulate global illumination
- Author 3D animations with advanced key framing of 3D objects, position, rotation, material, texture UV and camera animations.
- Create real-time 3D visual manufacturing and maintenance procedures
- Develop model views and portfolios via predefined views of graphics to ease viewing and navigation
- Output high quality line art illustrations that now supports industry standard vector and raster file formats with control edge threshold, line weight, color and shading parameters
- Includes 2D and 3D Symbol library that is S1000D compliant
- View and markup graphics with interactive object manipulation, cross sectioning, annotations and more.
Publish Finished Product Graphics and Documents
- Export to over 40 industry standard 2D and 3D graphics formats
- Publish and view 2D and animated 3D graphic content within Microsoft Office and Adobe Framemaker documents
- Publish and view 2D and animated 3D graphic content within HTML pages
- Publish interactive 3D PDF documents with included PDF Publishing Module
- Publish JT/PMI data with included JT/PMI Module
Augment High-Volume, 2D and 3D Parts to Publishing Graphics Processes
- Use Deep Exploration CAD Edition to define and pilot graphics transformation and authoring processes before automating these processes in Deep Server
- Use Deep Exploration CAD or Standard Edition to perform final touch-ups on graphic automatically generated by Deep Server
- Upload 3D graphics authored in Deep Exploration CAD Edition into Deep Server via Deep Access to automatically generate additional predefined 2D and 3D product graphics
- Use Deep Exploration CAD Edition for one-offs and other small projects where Deep Server scale automation is not required
- Use Deep Access to manage 2D and 3D graphics authored in Deep Exploration CAD
Whatâ€™s NEW in Deep Exploration 5.5?
- Generate and output real-time 3D manufacturing & maintenance instructions.
- Creation of multiple Procedures using Steps, and the ability to automatically assign dummy animation Sequences as placeholders to facilitate the story-boarding process.
- 2D drag and drop. Deep Exploration now supports a 2D layer in the 3D scene. User can Right Click drag and drop images, symbols and vector files onto a 2D layer or into the 3D scene
- Materials, Animation, Layers and Parts panels can be moved and docked from Scene Components panel
- Enhanced WebCGM export including automatic hotspot creation and XML companion file
- Enhanced CAD loaders to enable dynamic â€œThick and Thinâ€ line display & output
- Improved halo / arrow size for callouts with user-defined thickness to adhere to S1000 D requirements
- Detail Views for detail and locator view graphics
- Notes and Drawing shapes and lines can be projected onto 3D surfaces
- New subscription and network floating licensing options.