Does your burning software do everything but you can‚€™t find anything? Did installing it take up several gigabytes of hard drive space and fill up your Taskbar?
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 is different. Its compact, fast and amazingly easy to use. You just choose from a list of tasks and the software guides you through every step. And even though it has all the functions you would expect from a complete burning suite, the entire software takes up less than 85 megabytes on your hard disk.
New in this version:
- New animated DVD slideshows
- New label designer
- QuickTime¬ģ support
- DVD preview with sound
- Improved performance and compatibility
- Burn and update data discs
- Burn data to discs and update previously burned discs by adding and removing files and folders.
- Back up your data to single or multiple discs
- Back up your valuable data to one or more discs. Single backups can span multiple discs. Restore your backups in a single easy operation.
- Rip and burn music
- Rip music from CDs and burn music to audio CDs and MP3 discs on CD, DVD and Blu-ray in a variety of formats.
- Burn movies and photos to DVDs and data discs
- In addition to the new slideshow DVDs you can author and burn video DVDs, Video CDs (VCD), Super Video CDs (SVCD) and data video discs. Video files are automatically converted to the necessary formats.
- Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs. Just insert a disc, select Copy and you‚€™re ready to burn.
- Create and burn disc images: You can both create and burn ISO, CUE/BIN and Ashampoo‚€™s own special ASHDISC image formats.
- Erase rewriteable discs
- Quick and easy erase functions for reusing rewriteable discs.
- Burning experts can create modified copies of existing discs (read in data structure and make changes and additions) and burn discs of all kinds with full control of all main configuration options.